• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink

Charlotte

Hi

Would anyone be able to tell me please how you put cut marks on a tiled image in rasterlink please.

Thank you

Charlotte

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unless there has been an update that I don't know about, Rasterlink doesn't allow tiled print/cut jobs unfortunately. You would have to manually tile it in your design software.

Retro Graphics

do you mean to cut the tiles out each?

not sure if this is what you mean, but I add the contour cut in flexi and then in RasterLink I can simply increase the count, also put registration marks on it. Of course if you upgrade to Windows 11, RasterLink will die. so don't upgrade like I did. Now i'm learning how to do everything in Flexi, which isn't bad per se, since RasterLink really pisses me off sometimes as it doesn't always convert images properly from Flexi, but I can print them in Flexi and they look far better.