• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink

JonMiller

Hi all

Just received my printer and am using Rasterlink. New to all this so have a quick question for you and hope you can help.

When I output a logo to raster from Illy, in raster job editor window you can change the scale in the image edit section.
When I make several copies of the logo in illy then output, I can't edit the scale in raster as before..the option just isn't there?? Does anybody know why this is?

The option to apply the reg marks is also greyed out, any ideas why? Although I think most people use finecut to put the reg marks into the artwork.

Are there any decent places that have good tutorials etc on the Rasterlink program? The manual isn't exactly overly helpfull.

Kind Regards,

Jon

JonMiller

Nevermind, have sort of sorted it :) Illy was overriding settings in RL etc and have now also started setting size etc in Illy beforehand.
Just a combo of it overriding things and me being somewhat new to Illy.

Cheerz

OldInk

I can add one more thing.Changing the size in RL would have caused your print to cut inaccurately, if at all, using Fine Cut..