• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink6 is giving me grief....

Aunt LuLu

Aunt LuLu
Hi folks, Started off to a great start this morning. Began with printing some stickers with my mimaki printer using raster link 6. Then I switched media to printable heat press vinyl. Only slightly different widths, and yes, I measured the width of each run before anything with raster link (the printer also makes me, so I don't forget). I have the design saved in raster link6 as I need to print the same design periodically. Raster link6 acknowledged the different media size, This design is only 23 inches wide, the media is 28" wide. But the design will not be sent to the printer, as something is out of the "print area"? Hummm, I don't see it. I have shut down the computer and started it again, and got the same results. What else should I try?

Laura - aka - Aunt LuLu

8 16 23   2.JPG

Aunt LuLu

Aunt LuLu
Took a break for about 1 1/2 hours, turned off machine, shut down computer. When I stated again, the same issue. I deleted the file from Raster Link6 and opened it. It worked fine. I circled in red the problem. This value was put in by Raster Link6 and I removed it from the job that was used before. Thank you Gregg for helping me.

Laura - aka - Aunt LuLu

8 16 23   4.JPG