• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlinks question

Cranniga1

We just upgraded to a Mimaki JV300-160 and switched from Flexi pro to Rasterlink 4.3.2, I love the interface but one thing I cant figure out is how to que up the next job while a current job is printing. If I do file>open it will put it in the que after the current job finishes, Whereas in Flexi I could open multiple jobs and send them to the que while a job was printing. Any guidance is appreciated.

ChrisMartin

If I remember correctly you can just right click the file in the main window and select what you want to do - like print/cut or just print, etc. Then this project will be added to the queue. You can also select two projects and it will print both of them. I don't think you can select three projects.

Gary Wiant

As long as you either select rip & print or rip the job then select print it, you can select a lot of jobs at once, I think the most I've done at once is 4.

Good luck

Gary Wiant

As long as you either select rip & print or rip the job then select print it, you can select a lot of jobs at once, I think the most I've done at once is 4.

Good luck

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Keep in mind that with my version of Rasterlink, we usually "RIP ONLY" on each file we queue up, let it RIP, then "Print Only". Otherwise, if we RIP and PRINT, the RIP is tied up until that specific job is finished before you can do anything else. Hope that helps.

Cranniga1

Rip and print was the solution, when it was installed the tech didn't go through the ins and outs. My problem was that if I get handed a rushed job in the middle of printing I couldn't load anything to the que.