• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ratchet strap supplier(s)?

MidMo

I have been searching online for hours looking for 1" X 4' ratchet straps with uncoated S hooks and been unable to find anything to suit my needs. That is how I came to join signs101. I worked for a company for several years in the central region of Missouri doing all sorts of service and installation. We used to get ratchet straps by the case but I am uncertain where they came from. The sign company I used to work for is no longer in business so it is not possible to ask where they got them from.

My partner and I have been in business for a few years but just recently acquired a truck which would allow billlboard wrap installations. I have a potential customer that is wanting 3 wraps installed but I can't seem to find an inexpensive strap. I am trying to give the lowest quote possible without cutting my own throat. I have searched for "ratchet straps" @ signs101 and read everything that it brought up but no mention of where to get them, with the exception of one guy saying that he got everything from Home Depot. This did not help. Can anyone help? I am hoping to find a price point of about $1/per unit....is that too optimistic? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to try to answer as many questions beforehand as possible. Thanks again.

Oh yeah...I did look in the merchant area and found only 2", unless I missed something.

John L

1-800-474-7846 ask for Grady Irvin (or sales department).

They are more than a buck a strap, though Grady will be your best price.

But don't give your work away! Not everyone is willing or able to do what we do especially if you do hi-rise work.

vinylbarry

If you go cheap you will be going back and replacing straps, we use some that run $5.00 each and still go back and have to replace some. The straps are going to be outside 24/7/365 with constant pressure. You will also be responsable if a strap breaks and the wrap comes down.When your going to be putting something up that could be up years, we had one up for 3 years you want straps that will last.