• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Re-Branding

the graphics co

Hi,

I have been part of this site for a few years now, but haven't really participated until recently. We are in the midst of rebranding and this is the new logo. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• TheGraphicsCo-800-x-800.png
    TheGraphicsCo-800-x-800.png
    26 KB · Views: 112

briankb

Premium Subscriber
The text looks really modern and cool. As already said, the mark is too big and IMHO isn't needed.

I like the P into a point. How about making the period on CO into an ink drop.

HulkSmash

maybe shrink the left graphic, if you really want it.

Also, your "Period" after co, is REALLY eye drawing because of the point on the P. I'd maybe decrease the size of it.

Attachments

• TheGraphicsCo-800-x-800.jpg
    TheGraphicsCo-800-x-800.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 93

slappy

maybe you could even position it on the other side of "the" and incorporate the p and c in the word graphics.... just a thought...

Mike F

I'd ditch the crop circle logo altogether, big it really takes away from the type, and smaller like Colorado made it makes it look like an odd assembly of a "g" and a couple "o"s. For some reason my brain wants to read the smaller version as "the goo graphics" or "the go graphics". Gotta disagree with changing the size of the period, maybe instead take the point off the bottom of the "p" leave the period the way it is, together like that they would look like an exclamation point. Possibly move "co." down just a tad if you go with that idea.

If you have to have the crop circle logo, I'd maybe move "the" over to the right and try to incorporate the logo a little tighter, maybe have that bottom black circle double as the circle for the "g".

TheSellOut

Nice Work...it looks really good!

I do think though...if you make the black part of the graphic grey, it would lighten it up a little and add more emphasis to the name. And the point on the bottom of the "P" is a bit distracting.

Attachments

• S101-Graphics Co.jpg
    S101-Graphics Co.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 77

fmg

Lose the logo on the left, lose the tag line and I think it is Golden.Logo at first impression read gogo

signmeup

To much going on in the original posted version. I read it as "go the graphics co"

Bottom one in post #11 is pretty nice. Good suggestion heath.

signworxonline

Im with everyone else on this one ... probably best to remove the side logo and just keep the clean text! I keep seeing it and thinking its another word or something ... just distracting.

Oh and John, that's a funny as hell sketch!! :thumb:

J

john1

Like it but it kinda looks at a first glance you were trying to spell "go" with the left symbols.

Just a thought for you to think about, I do like it though. I been thinking about going a more simple route on my own but not sure i wanna pull the trigger on it yet.

grafixemporium

I like the right half of the logo and I love the color scheme. Not sure the graphic is necessary... or at least not so big. At a quick glance from a distance, I actually read it as "Go Go Graphics Co".