• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Re; Remembering Jesse Hill

Keith K.

Re: Jesse Hill from Chico Ca. I am aware that a lot of Signs101 folks knew and spoke with Jesse. I am the founder and owner of this small sign company "First Impression Sign Company" here in Chico, Ca.. Jesse's passing on 7-3-16 has been one of the toughest things I have ever gone through. Jesse began working with me when he was 24 and worked here until last year when he was 39. I can maybe now speak without choking up....wait, maybe not. He was like a son to me and he told me he felt the same. His biological father was out of the picture soon after his birth. He had to be tough in some ways because of this. And yet he was a very loving, tender and thoughtful soul at the same time. "And" super "smart, honest and reliable". Jesse took charge of a lot of things here over the years he was here. He was managing a large part of the business and we were planning on passing the business on to him so I could retire and help him out as needed. Well this last year has been a much different story. I do not know what I am doing nearly as well as Jesse did. Not even close. I am good at design, sales and problem solving but Jesse was doing most everything else, most of the time. I just finally figured out how to get on this site and got around to reading all of your comments. It was tough. I want to thank you all for your kind words. If anyone out there knows of anyone who knows something about the sign business and wants to move the Chico...let me know. I put an ad in "Indeed" a while back. The offer also could include owning the business eventually. First Impression Sign Company has a great, over 40 year reputation and portfolio. Anyway nice getting to know some of you by going through your posts and past messages about and with Jesse. Keith K

studio 440

I was so sad to hear of his passing he was always very helpful on this site and shared his knowledge with everyone freely . A great talent RIP sign brother