• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Re-wrapping my truck

phototec

Your design looks good as others have commented, however I have a pet peeve about text and important graphic elements being cut-off, and your oval logo being chopped off at the front window bothers me. And that makes the overall design look like it as poorly planned and the logo was cut off!

I would reduce the the size of the oval logo so it fits better between the back of the cab and the front window, so it doesn't look cut off, or at least NOT as much as is is now.

Other than the chopped-off logo, it looks pretty cool!

:smile:

Jillbeans

I like the last one best.
I would remove "wraps" from the laundry list and make it say VEHICLE LETTERING etc etc etc because people are stupid.
Put a process blue • between each service.
But I think this one is the best because it's the cleanest
(if a wrap can be clean)
I'm old-school like Craig, I'll never love a wrap but this one's OK.
I think Phototec has some goood points.
Love....jill

Centro Graphics

I agree with the number 3 option

Although some have mentioned a matt laminate. We have never used a matt lam on vehicles, except on a couple of magnetics for a temp job. The dirt just does not wash as well as a gloss lam and seems to get ground in. I would say, although matt is nice finish it would look tatty quite quickly.

Good luck with it.

Note to self, get our f*+$in own vehicle sorted too.

Wraps ink

Thanks for all the input. As for all the pet peeves...If I moved the logo it gets off centered with (Wraps Ink) and that just bugs me and I dont want to make the name any smaller I tried it and it just doesnt look right believe me I have tried every possible solution to the logo being cut off in the front window which is why I made it fade into the bkgr a little. I had bullets beside the services just forgot to unhide them In photoshop. and the .com I may change not sure yet I kinda think it helps it to stand out