• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Readability help

Jackflush

Gorgor
All the work and I got a mirage with no escape

Attachments

• seniors2.jpg
    seniors2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 66

Jillbeans

Change the green outline to white and the white stripes to grey.
It's still gonna look bad but may be slightly more legible.
If it was me I'd start over, not stack the letters nor put stripes in them, and use a less fancy font.
Are those their school colors or is it for a two-tone retirement center?
Love....Jill

Jackflush

Gorgor
School colors yes. I might have to move them abruptly off those stripes... It look great in the black and white before the barber pool striping... Very Funny!! Jill!!

Last edited:

Jackflush

Gorgor
Thats the question... Kids from the high school draw me a "design" Thanks everybody thats the verdict, Push them off the stripes with a sweet white fill...

Jackflush

Gorgor
I will probably start completely over as Jil suggested... But the back came out nice...

Attachments

• seniors3.jpg
    seniors3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 55
  • RVHS BACK FINAL BLAMMO.jpg
    RVHS BACK FINAL BLAMMO.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 61

Jackflush

Gorgor
Nobady can outdo the clas of 1-2... Very charming dontcha think... Thats what this city is known for... Killer class sayings!!! hahaha give em a good one... They need it

Jillbeans

I'd loosen up your spacing now, it's still a bit hard to read.
On the 1-2 one, make the phrase in two straight lines, stacked, with only "The Class Of" in the script.
Then make the pennant be the dash.

I graduated in 1980 when Pink Floyd's "The Wall" (we don't need no education) was the big hit.
The father of one of my fellow students was a brick layer by trade.
That kid and his buddies literally built a brick wall in front of the main door to the school overnight before the last day of senior year. It set up nicely by morning. The principal was not pleased.