• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Reading for comprehension...

Arlo Kalon 2.0

is not your strong suite, eh?" (One of my favorite bob quotes). Two of the people whose vehicles I've recently pinstriped were given business cards to hand out for me. The cards PLAINLY say "traditional hand lettered signs and freehand pinstriping". So in the past few days I've received two calls, one from a guy wanting me to remove vinyl pinstripes from his van he said were all "cracked" and redo the same stripes with "new tape", and another call from a guy wanting me to install the racing stripes kit he bought for his Mustang. I triumphantly announced to both of them I don't do anything with vinyl anymore, just hand painting. One guy said "so you do that fancy stuff then?". Yes... I do - please read for comprehension. He said "I'm afraid of what that will do for the resale value of my van". Your problem bud, not mine. Call me when you want custom HAND DONE work and we'll talk. Rant over.

GypsyGraphics

wait what.... how much is it for "new tape" :help

oh lemme get one of those.... what did you call it.... "strong suites" ... yeah, i'd like one of those too please.
do you do alterations as well?

signage

Arlo you could get some clear enamel receptive vinyl and paint the stripes on it so he can remove them when he goes to sell it if he thinks I will devalue his vehicle.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo you could get some clear enamel receptive vinyl and paint the stripes on it so he can remove them when he goes to sell it if he thinks I will devalue his vehicle.

Not a bad idea... I could actually create a sellable product that way. Thanks for the idea.