• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Estate Frames 20x30

psbc2009

Anyone have a source for 20x30, double rider frames. Grimco and Glantz do not have these. Thanks for any suggestions.

Malkin

I have never come across such a thing, even in my old Bull Steel catalog. There was a 20x28 with double-rider though...

rjssigns

Custom pieces for sure. Standard is either 18x24 or 24x36.

Of course for a price I could make some for you.

psbc2009

20x30 frame

Grimco and Harbor both have a 20x30 but single rider only. Quite a few local real estate companies are going with this frame - which is from DEE Signs most likely. Like 18x24 is not enough of there face LOL . Thanks for the replies.

rjssigns

Funny you should mention 18x24's not being big enough. The last few sets we've done are the 24x36. ummm I guess size matters in real estate too?

fresh

Humph. We literally just replaced the panels on one of these signs two days ago. The main panel was 20x30, and the riders were 6x24. I have no idea where our client originally bought the frame.

Now I want to know, too!

Dovette

N. Glantz

N. Glantz can get these for you, I know for a fact.
Give the branch a call and ask for Faith.
Probably a long lead time because they'll be custom made.

Locals Find!

Funny you should mention 18x24's not being big enough. The last few sets we've done are the 24x36. ummm I guess size matters in real estate too?

There Realtors you need to steer them to what makes you the most money don't let them control you. You have to be the one to take charge. If you start giving into demands like that for custom stuff your going to get burned. Trust me I work with these people 24 hours a day.