• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real estate pricing

Mosh

I do several local realtors, you have to train them on the "you get what you pay for"
aspect of signs!

TheSnowman

I have a feeling I am about to eat my words from my last post. I had a lady in town that had talked to me about a ton of stuff before then never did it, then just dropped off some riders that she needed to say "OFFICE" on both sides. She wanted to see proofs, etc, by the time it was all said and done I had over an hour in screwing around w/ talking to her, and putting letters on both sides of the riders. I told her it was my shop minimum of $35, and she just replied with "I supplied the signs". I'm thinking...right, that's why it wasn't more.

Can't wait to see where this one goes. I'm already getting in defense mode thinking of how I'm going to have to defend myself and what I charged. So much for giving them a chance.