• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Estate Rider

w2csa

When doing 6 x 24" riders on corrugated plastic, what is the preferred direction of the flutes, vertical or horizontal?
Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Gino, makes it easier to cut too.
You should consider buying them pre-cut. The little extra cost is worth it. We generally have 250 white ones, 100 or so black and a few yellow at almost any given time..... unless there's a run on them. Big orders, we will buy ahead.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Horizontal.

If they are vertical on thin (4mm) coro the rider has a better chance of bending in the wind, snow etc. between the grommets.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
And no chance of the customer using pegs to attach them to the top of an 18x24 on a wire H frame.

In that case you are right, I would ask the customer how they are going to use it.

We make them for the signs we install on post signs hanging under the panel or in the slot in the top of the post.

Real estate signs is the only thing we do, making & installing. 20k signs in the field.

w2csa

I believe the rider will be sliding into a holder, I'm cinfirming now.
If they are sliding in then vertical (Up/down) OK?