• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Flames Artwork/Website

AC Signs

Last week I was browsing and I found a website that sold a disc with artwork for realistic flames. I can't rember the website. Can you help?

Master's Touch

Thanks for the referral guys!

I'd encourage you to get it while it's ...err..HOT (ahem) because purchasing Volume 1 before Volume 2 comes out next month (I hope) entitles you to a special discount rate on that project...an it is bigger, badder and yeah I'll say it--HOTTER than V1!

Check out the gallery on the site, or call me personally if you have any questions!

Barry

Master's Touch

Thanks JM.

I'm trying to smuggle a couple images from our secret lair somewhere near the Fires of Mt. Doom. (heheh) I'll see if I can't post some snapshots of art soon you've never seen done digitally before.....

JMDigital

Master's Touch said:
Thanks JM.

I'm trying to smuggle a couple images from our secret lair somewhere near the Fires of Mt. Doom. (heheh) I'll see if I can't post some snapshots of art soon you've never seen done digitally before.....

Cool. Now I am really excited.. hehe.. ! Ok.. no more naps for you untill you finish the Vol 2. :Big Laugh :Big Laugh

:U Rock: