Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Flames Artwork/Website

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by AC Signs, May 3, 2006.

1. AC Signs

AC Signs New Member

May 28, 2005
    Last week I was browsing and I found a website that sold a disc with artwork for realistic flames. I can't rember the website. Can you help?

Tags:
  2. Blazingsun

Blazingsun Active Member

Feb 27, 2005
  3. JMDigital

JMDigital Active Member

Oct 15, 2005
    Great collection it will pay for itself with the first job.! Get it

4. Master's Touch

Master's Touch Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Conway
    Thanks for the referral guys!

I'd encourage you to get it while it's ...err..HOT (ahem) because purchasing Volume 1 before Volume 2 comes out next month (I hope) entitles you to a special discount rate on that project...an it is bigger, badder and yeah I'll say it--HOTTER than V1!

Check out the gallery on the site, or call me personally if you have any questions!

Barry

5. JMDigital

JMDigital Active Member

Oct 15, 2005
    I cant wait for vol 2.. I have a special car waiting for vol 2. hehe

6. Master's Touch

Master's Touch Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Conway
    Thanks JM.

I'm trying to smuggle a couple images from our secret lair somewhere near the Fires of Mt. Doom. (heheh) I'll see if I can't post some snapshots of art soon you've never seen done digitally before.....

7. JMDigital

JMDigital Active Member

Oct 15, 2005
    Cool. Now I am really excited.. hehe.. ! Ok.. no more naps for you untill you finish the Vol 2. :Big Laugh :Big Laugh

:U Rock: