• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really hate to ask... but I've been looking for this for 30 mins...

JKADesigns

There was a post I read around 12:00 today... somebody was talking about this catalog they can get imprinted with their own logo/sign company name and that they could order in a lot of custom made stuff and they could buy blank material... I can't for the life of me find that thread!!!! It also had these awesome pics of their showroom as well with all the custom imprinted stuff. Can someone please tell me which thread it was! PM me if it was in the Premium forums... thank you so much!!!:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

JKADesigns

P.S.... I found it on the "current threads" off my phone on Forum Runner... really hoping someone can point me to the thread, I forgot what the title was, but it was really impressive.

JKADesigns

Fred... I appreciate your reply, but that isn't the right one... this dude had posted a link/information to almost EVERYTHING you could think of for marketing materials for a sign shop... there were 3 pictures of his shop/setup... it was really good, just can't find it... when I do I'm printing it out!

iSign

Does your phone have a browsing history?

Maybe instead of telling us they had "everything" how about naming some of what thy had? I think I saw one with garments... Did this shop have garments?

JKADesigns

No my phone doesn't have a browsing history. The thread had everything from cupholders, to t-shirts. I think it was talking about heat transferring shirts, and for longer runs he ordered them in, there was a catalog that was imprinted with his shop name, some of the things I remember from his picture included cup holders, pens, hats, basically everything a sign shop might want for marketing materials to make himself their "one stop shop" for marketing.