• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RealTimeDesigner

netsirk

I've been using RTD for 3 years now and love it.... (But I am part of the development team)

We've got about 200 users including signs, shirts, ad specialties, cake decorations..... But I'm not sure any of our users are regulars here on this board.

The biggest "con" we hear is that RTD is too powerful.... We've tried to make it limitless so that it can adapt to your needs. With that, you must accept that it is not "plug n play". You must be willing to invest about 40 hours to understand the concepts and tweak it to work the way your business works.

RTD currently serves as the graphics tool for several million dollars annually in printed products.

Check out these sites:
A Better Sign - www.abettersign.com
Designer Stencils - www.designerstencils.com
Sign Right Fromes Hill - www.signrightfromeshill.com
Discount Sign Shop - www.discountsignshop.com (My Site)

We offer a free trial to evaluate whether RTD is right for you. We also have a users forum where you can see what other users have to say and even ask them directly. www.realtimedesigner.com/forum

Thanks,
Mark Gering
www.realtimedesigner.com
www.discountsignshop.com

Doyle

Netsirk,

On average, how much does it usually cost to get one of these sites up and running? I see that there are different monthly charges for separate items listed on the RTD website, for people who are lazy like me and do not want to sit down and figure our how many megabytes of clipart we might use in a month, what does it usually cost?

netsirk

Startup fees range from ZERO to $2500 depending on how much you are willing to do yourself.

Monthly fees start at $50 and level out at about 1% of your online sales. Not too much considering you give the charge card company 3% just for handling the transaction.

For this fee you get a full time team of developers working to keep things running and always improving it.

Mark
RealTimeDesigner

jrsc

Netsirk,

I'm interested in RTD. I am curious how you get the start up fee to zero? I've been talking to Mike this week and I was told them minimum is $895. I know this thread is a couple months old so maybe it changed. Mike set me up with a demo on wednesday and I've only had a short time to look at it but it seems very powerful. The admin looks a little confusing at first because there is so much stuff but it seems like after a little while of playing around it would become pretty simple. The $895 is one of the things holding me back at least for a few more months so it would be great if know away around that.

Thanks
Nick