• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rear window perf install price?

Sticker Dude

I need to find out what all of you Charge for just Install for a rear window perf on a full size truck flat glass?
Thank you in advance :thankyou::signs101::U Rock:

Sticker Dude

never can get a straight answer from this forum. I dont have a shop min I am always working so equipment is always running
I have some in another forum that say shop min, some say takes about 1 hour, some say just install $80
let me put it this way If someone came in with a roll of perf what would you charge to install it

Sticker Dude

Yea the no warranty idea is good
I was figuring $85 the lady is showing up in the am and said she will have more I heard that a few times

njshorts

$50 for just install (no warranty since I didnt print, don't know how old the materials are, etc) for most materials. Use a lam that I hate, price goes up accordingly.

HulkSmash

never can get a straight answer from this forum. I dont have a shop min I am always working so equipment is always running
I have some in another forum that say shop min, some say takes about 1 hour, some say just install $80
let me put it this way If someone came in with a roll of perf what would you charge to install it

Cause we know you dont have a shop minimum. I should have done more research into your company before i said anything. :rolleyes:
You should figure one out, it might help in knowing how much to to charge for installing something that you sell.........

Kevin-shopVOX

Cause we know you dont have a shop minimum. I should have done more research into your company before i said anything. :rolleyes:
You should figure one out, it might help in knowing how much to to charge for installing something that you sell.........

+1.

If you don't know what it costs you to turn the lights on and how much you need to make per hour on a daily basis to pay the bills and turn a profit you should stop what your are doing and figure that out before you make or install anything else.