• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent Alaska Sunrise/Sunset Pics

907customs

Had a really cool sunrise, and sunset in the same day last week while at work. Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_2967 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_2967 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2972 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_2972 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3035 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_3035 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3045 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_3045 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 58

geb

Unreal. Thanks for posting, that's where I want to be. I have, want, am drawn to get there someday.

George

Kottwitz-Graphics

I love Alaska. I went several years ago for a couple of weeks, and it was utterly amazing.

I was there in early August, and had a little bit of time to adjust to the sun not setting fully.

I'd have to say my favorite part is Roosevelt Lake about half way down the Denali Highway.

More pictures please.:U Rock:

907customs

Wow, those pics are amazing!
After all the snowboard videos I've watched, I've always wanted to go Alaska!

I was born and raised here, it's been a great place to live. If you're into snowboarding, there's no place like it! I've been riding these mountains since before it was cool:)

My older son moved to Fairbanks this fall. Can't wait to be able to visit. He sent home sunrise and sunset photo's last week. The entire event took place in only a few hours. Dark most of the time there now. Incredible when it's light though.