• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

recent logo and vinyl job

ARMSRAISED

I was able to give this customer exactly what he was hoping for, he loves it.
That's why I do it.

Attachments

• sweeny.jpg
    sweeny.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 55
J

john1

Nice!

Is this digital print 100% or with cut vinyl for the sweeney also?

Great job!

Colin

I'm afraid I can't agree with other's comments about how it's "great". I mean really, silver on silver? It could pop a lot better with gold or some other colour. And the font for "Dan" is terrible, and why does the red band run right into the letters? Why not use a nice ribbon there instead? Outline & shadow on the phone number? Why? The shadow could have been done in a better way too. Four different fonts? Why?

Malkin

@Colin: While I agree with some of your thoughts, I also know that many contractors have asked me for lettering that is basically just for identification, not as advertising. In those cases they just wanted it clean & understated.

Since the OP didn't actually tell us what the customer needed to accomplish, it's rather difficult to judge if this was appropriate.

For what it appears to be, I like it and wish more designs out there were at least this good.