• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent Logo

Colin

Here's one just completed. The gentleman builds these really cool backyard structures. I made an attempt to create a graphic representing the structure, but it didn't work very well, so we arrived at this idea.

Attachments

• P1020054.JPG
    P1020054.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 85
  • CC logo.jpg
    CC logo.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 77

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wouldn't it make more sense to make a caricature of a cabana than palm trees ??

What you have looks fine, but it doesn't seem to fit the need.

dlndesign

I really like it, maybe bringing the two words closer together would be a tweak I would suggest, but its clean and professional. Good work.

Colin

Wouldn't it make more sense to make a caricature of a cabana than palm trees ??

Most (if not all) cabana images don't look like or represent what he actually makes. I did one with a graphic which reflects what he makes, and he did like it, but this one won over.

What you have looks fine, but it doesn't seem to fit the need.

He wanted a tropical/paradise sort of feel to it. We're going to be putting a full photo on the back of his business cards so that the customer really gets it.

Marlene

Most (if not all) cabana images don't look like or represent what he actually makes. I did one with a graphic which reflects what he makes, and he did like it, but this one won over.

the literal image of the product isn't what sells it, it's the mind's image of sitting in a tropical paradise that sells it so what you did makes sense as you created an image of a feeling rather than the actual product.

HaroldDesign

Looks good. Kind of looks like the first C and last S are going to fall off. Maybe extend the green line below to the overall length, or Make the C & S descend and have the green line run between them.

Jillbeans

If the customer wants the palm tree by all means give it to him.
But you could also lose the tree and hang a little hammock between the words.
With a sun over top.
I would tighten up the coast and cabanas as has been suggested.
I would also make that whole bottom portion (rule line and copy) as long as the name.
I want one!
Love....Jill