• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent nice banner we did for a happy client!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Just got the photo this am from the client after the install the other day. A happy client! Feels like Ive been away from here soooo long now. We've been quietly doing our thing all spring and into summer now with little time to chat and look at the forums!!
photo.JPG

skyhigh

Nice truck.
Nice print!

Thats a lot of fastener, and some unattractive wrinkles. While it acceptable, I wouldn't be happy with it that way.

The customer was extremely happy, and thats all that counts.

Sorry, don't mean to sound like I'm bashing. I've heard nothing but great things from your happy wholesale printing customers.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Banner...

We didnt install..lol. They insisted on hemming with no grommets. Would have like to have seen pockets on it and that would have made it nice and flat IMO. They were limited with the old sign being there and covering it up to my knowledge.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Yeah looks like whatever framing/fastening system they used didn't allow for much tightening.....but again that's not your job!
Some clients have it in their mind that the easiest and cheapest way is the right way....only to have a result like this with a nice print and so/so looking final product upon install. Again, client was happy when it was put up so thats what really matters in the long run. I know my team did a top notch job on the banner itself and thats what counts!! :thumb: