• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent Work

SebastienL

Hi guys,

Finally, things are slowing down somewhat around here. We have been in high gear since February... I haven't been here on S101 since it changed look. Anyway, other than the dreadful usual banner stand, pop-ups, bus panels and banners, we have done some fun stuff:

1- if you live in Ottawa, you might have seen this thing go up! 30 rolls of mesh, weeks of printing, 2 weeks install.... probably the biggest thing we have ever done!

2- I have been wanting to do one of these for a long time. Sign foam, 3/4" Crezone, Gold Leaf. I am very happy how it turned out.

3- Donation plaque for local College. 20ft x 6ft. MDF w/ Brushed Aluminum lam, plexiglass an Vinyl. Shown here before final install.

4-"Sorry" game, life-size. For an historical museum in Cumberland. Retraced from a 1930 version of the game.
:toasting:

Attachments

• ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 120
  • photo_Ax.jpg
    photo_Ax.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Plaque Cegep.PNG
    Plaque Cegep.PNG
    471.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Final.jpg
    Final.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 91

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They all look great, but you better check your spell checker...... causin' you gost a lotta misspelled words.......... :Big Laugh