• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

recent work

greenonionzz

Just wanted to share some of our recent work, I did initial design of this 45 footer and our guys here tweaked and fabricated...Very proud of our team!!

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 120

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice, but you have a misspelled word at the top.

Someone turned the 'R' around backwards.

jc1cell

Very nice, but you have a misspelled word at the top.

Great!!!!!

As soon as I read this I went looking......and couldn't find anything.

Then I read the rest.....umphhhh!!!

There's always one that falls for it....It so happens it's always me!!!!!

Pinfinity

Looks Great...Believe it or not, the sign company I used to work for manufactured a pylon that looks almost like the twin of your pic. Same colorings with subtle differences in the overall design.. nice job!

signmeup

Looks great. For those of us who don't do stuff like this could you give us an idea of how it's built? Like, what's it made of and what holds it up?

greenonionzz

construction of Grande Sign

This guy is built in sections that slide over large diameter pipe set into footings. All aluminum - 3 inch angle is the framework skinned with alum sheet, arcs are routered and hand fit....halides mounted on interior frame...It is large enough inside for a man to climb thru and service, there are full size aluminum ladders inside