• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recently completed Digital display

Devon19515

This is one of our recently completed projects. New Watchfire sports 4mm center hung scoreboard (14'w x 10'h) replaced and old Dak and fixed digit and New 6mm endzone (16' x 28') display.

Attachments

• IMG_3654_Moment.jpg
    IMG_3654_Moment.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 248

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
How do those hold up to impacts from the balls?
We did some vinyl prints on aluminum backers with pretty sturdy framing behind goal lines. When some of the strikes land you can hear them in the housing projects across the street.

The was in a soccer stadium/field

Devon19515

How do those hold up to impacts from the balls?
We did some vinyl prints on aluminum backers with pretty sturdy framing behind goal lines. When some of the strikes land you can hear them in the housing projects across the street.

The was in a soccer stadium/field

The displays are SMD surface mount diode LEDs with small plastic louvers that offer protection. For most impact from basketballs, volleyball etc. it is very resistant to damage. However if someone were to try to damage them I'm sure it would be possible. The modules are about 12" square and can be replaced quickly from the front.

MikePro

niiiiice work! we've worked with a variety of display manufacturers, and watchfire is the best when it comes to end-user support. We've had plows hit those displays, and it still functions despite its mangle'd appearance and the panels are super easy to swap-out for replacement.