• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommend equipment

steveo251

Hello all, we're new to the game and are in the market to purchase some equipment. Any suggestions for plotters, hemming equipment, welding... etc. We're looking at a Foster Evolution E2 Keencut, is this a good option or are there better? Our printer is a VUTEK QS 3200 - 120" wide. Also looking at Miller Weldmaster T300 - Whats a fair price used for this machine? THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE!!!

steveo251

summa plotter.. no other

ps hi from portland!
Well hello there Portland!!
Thanks for the advice, we'll check it out!
How's things up north? My wife and I are coming up that way in a couple weeks, visit some friends and have dinner at the Portland City Grill.... JUST LOVE THAT PLACE!

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
Miller Weldmaster

We have had our Miller Weldmaster T100 for 7 years. AWESOME WELDER! We used to tape all of our banners and now can't figure out how we ever did it without. I think we paid a little over $20,000, new.
We have a seal cutter, which is a keencut before keencut. We used it every day! It is so much easier than a ruler and knife. Since we bought a Zund, we only use it a few times a week now though.
Hope the new adventure goes well!

MrSalumi

Portland is great!! The view is nice at Portland City Grill but if you want to know where to get a phenomenal meal, PM me!!

steveo251

We have had our Miller Weldmaster T100 for 7 years. AWESOME WELDER! We used to tape all of our banners and now can't figure out how we ever did it without. I think we paid a little over $20,000, new.
We have a seal cutter, which is a keencut before keencut. We used it every day! It is so much easier than a ruler and knife. Since we bought a Zund, we only use it a few times a week now though.
Hope the new adventure goes well!

Thanks so much for the information .... we really appreciate it!!

steveo251

Hi again, I've received some recommendations on hardware, thank you!! Something else that would be helpful is if anybody can tell me a reputable dealer for used equipment, I've done a lot of searching on the web, but it's hard to know who you can trust.... Again, we're in Southern Oregon, so ideally they would be fairly close so we could go check things out if we wanted to.