• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommend some good 18oz banner material

parrott

We have been using Bantex 18oz for several years and love it. We have been getting it custom cut to 63"x75' for a job that we regularly run. Lately we have been getting out bid and the only option left is to research new materials. I am looking for something similar/comparable to Bantex 18oz.

Has anybody tried Advantage's 18oz Opti-Solve? If so, any reviews.

Thanks!

FatCat

I only use Bantex as well - FWIW I tried the Grimco brand stuff 15-16oz and it's just plain garbage. Contact BigFish (merchant member here) he usually has a lot of options on banner materials.

CS-SignSupply-TT

parrott, try these companies on for size, samples, and service. They are manufacturers, so if you run into an issue, please let me know. TOP VALUE FABRICS, Jeff Nonte, 866-526-0105 SEATTLE TEXTILES, Scott Kaczmarek, 206-233-0595, CAMBRIDGE CANVAS (aka BANDANA BANNER), Mike "Holtzy" Holtzenberger, 800-265-8151

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This is a great product made by Ultraflexx, it might cost a little more but its really good stuff.

Pole Banner 18 oz

Pole Banner Pro 18oz is a heavy duty blockout banner material for indoor or outdoor applications. Its uniquely woven 1000 x 1000 scrim provides strength and stability under harsh weather conditions. Pole Banner Pro 18oz is designed for two sided applications where complete opacity is necessary. Both sides have a matte finish and are compatible with eco solvent, latex, solvent and UV inks. This product is available in widths ranging from 38” to 196”.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
The Herculite is usually my go-to material for that kind of need. The issue with it is the limited sizes available...typically 54 and 75 in widths. BUT I do think it is superior to the ultraflexx.
Pole banner seems to be a new product so the jury is out on it still. We got some in to print on recently and am awaiting that first job for it.

cdiesel

We've been using Ultraflex's UltraBlockout Pro. It's 20 oz, prints beautifully and is super strong.