• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommendation Needed

abass

I presently use Digital Designware for vehicle layout and square footage. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction. I need a company that provides better selection of layout. Let me give you an example. Ford E-350 from the mid 90's to today can be a cargo van, 11, 15 passenger van even various passenger size Goshen Bus. I need a company that provides accurate layouts and square footage. Please HELP...

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I need a company that provides accurate layouts and square footage. Please HELP...

Google is your best friend for finding the layout packs to buy ... as for square footage ... height times width minus the window space (which incedentally is height times width as well) will give you square footage.

abass

Nice....

Hey guys/gals Thanks for the input. Site surveys are always the best way and we do these quite often. This request was more for our sales team so they have a round number when quoting. Sometimes customers think quoting supersedes the site survey. I was looking for a more depenable database for the sales team to provide safer numbers especially when it comes to not so common wraps. Much appreciated....