• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommendations Please

DizzyMarkus

I have a call for a street banner. I don't have the option to print it myself as I only have a SP-300v. This is for another state (NJ) and will have to be up for 4 - 6 weeks in late October or November lol. Its basic art 5K run stuff for a local school there.

The specs from NJ muncie codes are:

Nylon material
wind slits
Grommets every 16"
Velcro on both sides (haha I never asked what side of velcro J/K )
20' long and 4' tall

thanks for recommendations --

Markus

big prints

Over the street

No problem we do a lot of these and if you wish to discuss let me know. We have a full printing and fabrication house so Velcro and any custom finishing is no problem. I imagine this will be two sided, correct?

jfiscus

Rap Master
Street banners can be tricky... Who is doing the install? is a cable currently existign that this will be hung on?

Banners hanging over roadways like this are a "liability", as if it falls it could cause an accident; hence the lightweight material, wind slits, multitude of grommets, velcro, etc that aren't normally found on regular banners of this size.

DizzyMarkus

lol odd specs for Nj or odd in general :smile:

BIG PRINTS I will PM you after this post -- thank you

I thought 16" was a bit tight but this is what they want for the muncipality to hang the banner for the 5k run fundraiser. I will get the finals within a day or so. Yes to current cable and system in place and the city will install.

thank you all,
Markus

Craig Sjoquist

Mesh or wind slits. is a must.

There is a street here close by banners are up changed regular.

If it calls for grommets every 16" that is the way they know how to hang it and are happy.

There is 2 sided banners

Velcro that one I do not understand

If ya get this regular you can make changes to make it easier to hang and be stronger with some input from them.

Ken

The topic line "Recommendations please" is extremely vague.
I recommend people posting this kind of request include some pertinent info with the topic line.
Cheers!
Ken

DizzyMarkus

Sorry you are right, I can't seem to edit it now but will be more detailed in the future.

I should have checked also Pat, just assumed someone that would blurb it out was merchant.

Thanks everyone,
Markus