• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Recommended Laminator?

SignShopSteve

Currently we have a Seal 54" Base Top Heat assisted laminator. We are looking to get a new one but 62-65". So I wanted to ask you guys whats the best option out there in your opinion.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
I would agree that the GFP 363TH or 563TH would both be great options. We offer both and I can send you some additional info and pricing for those two models if that would be helpful. Feel free to PM me or email me if you would like to pick my brain on the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

signman315

Signmaker
There's other better laminators out there than GFP, but they also cost significantly more. And being a laminator you don't really need any bells and whistles, end product is the same from laminator to laminator, making GFP is really wise purchase for the money.

jfiscus

Rap Master
If you really need 65", be sure your laminator you're purchasing can do it. I know we've done some 62" a couple times, but not sure on larger (or even sourcing laminates) on any machine.
I recommend the GFP 563th, ours have been awesome.