Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Recommended Laminator?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SignShopSteve, Jul 8, 2020.

1. SignShopSteve

SignShopSteve New Member

Jul 7, 2020
    USA
    Currently we have a Seal 54" Base Top Heat assisted laminator. We are looking to get a new one but 62-65". So I wanted to ask you guys whats the best option out there in your opinion.

Tags:
  2. greysquirrel

greysquirrel Active Member

Aug 13, 2015
    West Berlin, NJ
    GFP 300 or 500 series best bang for the buck. Both top roller heat assist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    I would agree that the GFP 363TH or 563TH would both be great options. We offer both and I can send you some additional info and pricing for those two models if that would be helpful. Feel free to PM me or email me if you would like to pick my brain on the different options.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com

4. signman315

signman315 Signmaker

Oct 5, 2015
    Leonardsville, NY
    There's other better laminators out there than GFP, but they also cost significantly more. And being a laminator you don't really need any bells and whistles, end product is the same from laminator to laminator, making GFP is really wise purchase for the money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CCSG

CCSG Premium Subscriber

AGL laminators are top of the line

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    If you really need 65", be sure your laminator you're purchasing can do it. I know we've done some 62" a couple times, but not sure on larger (or even sourcing laminates) on any machine.
    I recommend the GFP 563th, ours have been awesome.