• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommended sign fonts?

Velocity

Out of the millions of options for fonts on the market are there any recomendations for standard font sets or just plain "you should have" Fonts for the ole tool belt?
:glasses:

SignosaurusRex

Everyone has different tastes as well as customer base font needs. A few months back there was a thread on "Top ten fonts". Excellent thread! Check it out and go from there.

Velocity

Everyone has different tastes as well as customer base font needs. A few months back there was a thread on "Top ten fonts". Excellent thread! Check it out and go from there.

Sweet, I was paroosing the threads and getting crosseyed. Thanks for the tip it will definately help narrow my search parameters.

KR3signguy

775021180_l.gif

GK

im with KR...i absolutely despise comic sans. I have actually gotten customers to agree to let me do designs over when they bring stuff in using comic sans, and the usual response is...wow i like it so much more like this lol. Papyrus will be this way in a year =P