• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recongize this trademark?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
This trademark is on the box of my business cards. My local printer outsources them, but I'd like to know who prints them.

They are a lot thicker than any business card I've had anybody else print. The box of 1,000 cards measures 18 inches long.

JB

Attachments

• Trade Mark.JPG
    Trade Mark.JPG
    287.7 KB · Views: 135

300mphGraphics

I've never seen that as 4over's logo and it looks nothing like what is on their website. I've also never seen them mark their business card boxes. We order a couple a week from them. Looking at two of them that came in now..

Sorry I can't tell you whose logo it is.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
It is from 4over. I have 3 boxes of cards that came in today from 4over and all 3 have that logo on them. I can see them from my chair right now. It's on both the 5000 card order size boxed and the 1000 order size box. Oh and yes - their 16 point cards are very nice. :)

Attachments

• 4over.jpg
    4over.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 102

VinylLabs.com

try samples from overnightprints.com
I don't thin kyou'll be disapointed. only reason I dont order from them is cause im in canada

James Burke

And that 4over logo is pretty clever if you look at long enough! :omg:[/QUOTE said:
Been doin' that since I got my first box last spring and I think I may have it figured out this afternoon.

Here's the way I see it: Imagine you're lookng directly into an offset printing press. The "4" would be on the plate cylinder, and the "O" is on the offset cylinder. Or, perhaps....the 4 is on the offset cylinder, and the "O" is on the paper.

JB

James Burke

In good fun, I think this debate could get pretty philosophical in a hurry....but I still see a printing press. Look at my photo again and study the perspective...each element really appears to be wrapped around a cylinder.

Who else wants to lend their hand to the interpretation?

James Burke

Oh man....you're never going to believe it.

I called 4 Over and inquired about the image and the customer service rep. said it was their
"box manufacturer's" logo! What a hoot. That would explain why 300mphGraphics never saw it before. I can't believe it.

They sure have it plastered on there enough. I thought those kind of things were supposed to be a little more subtle.

Oh well...mystery solved.

JB