• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recycled Plastic Substrates

Barber

I have to bid a job for the Forest Service. And I need to find a distributer that sells recycled plastic sign boards in various thickness and sizes. Does anyone know of a supplier for this type of material. Thanks

1leonchen

ultra board

i am only going off the flyer i saw in the box. and it was the foam board. i think it says its 35 percent recyled materials. don't swear on it

Last edited:

dwt

Who supplies composite wood to lowes. l would search them for sheet stock. Prolly routable.

Slamboni

Recycled ABS

We manufacture recycled ABS sheets here at MicroStrate! give us a call at 512-523-5532

TheLairdGuy

A variety of Manufacturers are now producing recycled products to fuel the demand for more "green" applications.

You might try putting some of the distributors to work for you and calling a few explaining what you need. They should be able to either quote you on some material or at least point you in the right direction of someone who can help.