• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Red Black Colors Bleeding

rgaskins

Hello, printer has been doing great for year now...For the last few months I have been having this problem...Seems to be only when black meets red or say orange...Not haveing problems with other colors...Using the same profile and media as always, so I can rule that out...Maybe need new captops? Thanks for any help...

Rick

Attachments

• IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 62

DRamm76

What media is it? Does this happen only with THIS file or all files. What type of ink is in the machine? What mode are you using?

96XP

Interesting as I was actually obsessing over a similar issue last night.
(machine was clean and doesn't happen with the other colors)
Here is a pathetic image where black doesn't match well when meets red. Not bleeding, but??

How are your temp settings?

Attachments

• IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 63

graphix28

having the exact same problem, had a print head installed last week. looks like maybe too much black? I slowed the print head down and turned the heat up, looks like it helped a little

graphix28

I've been doing a little research and it could be the media, did you try a different material? could be a bad batch

rgaskins

Thanks for all the replies...I almost always use IJ180 CV3...Here is what I did to fix my problem...Did a very good manual cleaning...Also replaced captops and wipers...Works perfect now...Thanks everyone!!!