• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Red Hawk Designs

Redhawk028

Hey all, my name is Christa I am 26 years old and I just started up a company called Red Hawk Designs. I specialize in Graphic/Web Design, T-shirts, Vinyl and Airbrushing. My company is located in South Texas. I like to do medium to small signs. I am here because I want to learn, as I have been reading post from Signmaniac: I love being critiqued! I have been broken down from The Art Institute and appreciate all advice from experience individuals who are trying to help me succeed. My biggest deal was learning how to learn LOL!
Everything is kind of self tought, so advice is greatly appreciated even if someone says something looks like dog **** I wont take it personal I will ask what should I do to improve it!
I purchased the suggested book "Mastering Layout: On the Art of Eye Appeal" by Mike Stevens and very excited for it's arrival so I can further my education! :thankyou:
I look forward to meeting new friends and utilizing all of you experienced individuals in the making of my business successful. :wavingflag::thumb:

Kottwitz-Graphics

I purchased the suggested book "Mastering Layout: On the Art of Eye Appeal" by Mike Stevens and very excited for it's arrival so I can further my education!

:thumb: My hats off to you for taking the initiative on getting what a lot of us recommend to new members.

You will also want to check out Dan Antonelli's logo design books. Well worth the cost. I reread them at least 3 times a year.

Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Maryland.