• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

redrawing a logo....anyone know this one, so i can save a bit of time not redrawing the typeface...

Vohaul

anyone know this one, so i can save a bit of time not redrawing the typeface...

Thanks,

Paul

Attachments

• palimino-text.jpg
    palimino-text.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 265

TammieH

I would think you have it redrawn by now (21 minutes after post time) with no curves ...should be a snap. Sometimes we spend more time hunting for fonts that it takes to redraw something simple like this logo.

Vohaul

I would think you have it redrawn by now (21 minutes after post time) with no curves ...should be a snap. Sometimes we spend more time hunting for fonts that it takes to redraw something simple like this logo.
you should see the complex horse part above it.......

Jack Raven

Super Active Member
anyone know this one, so i can save a bit of time not redrawing the typeface...

Thanks,

Paul
Hi, I would try using a service that will do the redrawing for you while you do other stuff. I've used Obeth Graphics quite a bit and they're cheap, quick and do a good job. Give them a shout at hello@obethgraphics.com. Send them the file and ask what it will cost and they'll let you know before they even start. It'll probably be around $6. Like I said, it's cheap and you'll get an AI and PDF file. Good luck!