• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective Colors

trkeo20

Hey All - Looking for a vendor or type of reflective to replicate these photos attached. There are different colors - pink, gray, red, aqua, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20160421_120205.jpg
    20160421_120205.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20160421_120219.jpg
    20160421_120219.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 20160421_120305.jpg
    20160421_120305.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 59
  • 20160421_120431.jpg
    20160421_120431.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 63

thewvsignguy

Just looks like print over White reflective to me. All the Green Reflective I have samples of are to dark, never seen a Pink.

ams

Are you looking for a textured background to print on them? If so just google something like "Concrete Texture" and find a high res one, edit the color in your photo editing software and boom it's done.
If you mean something else, then I missed the question.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Generally, when you print to white reflective, like mentioned, it will have a washed out look, as in your pictures. However, the black looks very opaque. Not sure if they printed the colors they wanted and then screen printed the black, or just did a second pass over it. The texture, is most likely, just the reflective showing through.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
However, the black looks very opaque. Not sure if they printed the colors they wanted and then screen printed the black, or just did a second pass over it. The texture, is most likely, just the reflective showing through.

nope, just a straight up print by someone who knows what their doing

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would bet that they were possibly screen printed before, and some of the colors may no longer be available.
I would suggest using a Gerber Edge to print these; most of the colors are available as transparent colors and the ones that aren't could be reproduced with screening the solid color or laying down a solvent print first and then printing over them with an Edge.