Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reflective material similar to alumigraphics for concrete?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by carabelli, May 9, 2020.

1. carabelli

carabelli New Member

May 8, 2020
    Austin
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a material that is reflective, but also durable and able to be installed on concrete.

I have some of the various alumigraphics types (smooth, aluminum and textured) as well as some 3M 680. I don't think the 680 is what I need because it doesn't seem to indicated in a concrete application. The only box it checks is the reflective box. With regards to reflectivity, it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Are there any other brands out there that offer a reflective solution, but can be applied to concrete (think sidewalk)?

I really appreciate your input!

Tags:
  2. carabelli

carabelli New Member

May 8, 2020
    Austin
    bump?

3. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
    Nope. I think Floor Graphics Inc (Alumigraphics) was working on a reflective version, but never saw it. You'd have to laminate something like 680 to Alumigrpahics Smooth and then put a non-slip floor laminate on that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. carabelli

carabelli New Member

May 8, 2020
    Austin
    Great, thank you for the input!