• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective printable banner

mobilwraps

ok seems i have found one through proveer seems like a reasonable price i will try a sample and get back to you all. second choice would be using IJ680 with lam and putting it on a banner expensive way to approach it but it would work . i did also look up that 3M reflective ink they do make it for screen printing direct to textiles. learned my new trick for the day

lots of input thanks all

CentralSigns

You missed the post a few back. All Graphic Supplies is touting it as a new product they carry. Mind you most times I try to order from them, they are out of stock of what I need, so Proveer usually gets the business..

Billct2

I would do a sample for the customer to try out. Often seems people think reflective means it lights up all by itself and then when they put a reflective sign on their storefront they're sorely disppointed.

jwright350

Besides line painting down a road, fire plugs or curbing, where does one find reflective paint suitable for painting banners or sign materials...... other than a rattle can.... or a two part application ??

3M makes various versions of a screen print retroreflective ink. Honestly, I've used it on t-shirt printing and I do believe they also had one that was for the sign industry...some sort of enamel. Its fantastically expensive of course!