• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Reflective sign blanks

TXFB.INS

Who sells
.080 Reflective Blanks EGP –
Radius Corners,
2 Holes
24" x 24",
Blue
QTY 2

Grimco - Their price is more than retail on a quick google search.
Reece - Not listed on the website
N Glantz - listed on the website (white only)
Habor Sales - listed on the website (white only)

rjssigns

Make them? For one client I have a local shop laser the blanks. I send them a DXF file and they call me for pickup.

I clean/etch them in the dishwasher. Wife loves that...not.

TXFB.INS

Yes, making them is an option.
however, for a QTY of 2, the price for the raw material is NOT worth it.

I was hoping, wanting to find a WHOLESALE source for the blanks.

The customer can place the order online and get a COMPLETE sign (with design) delivered for $58.15 ea
Grimco is $ 60.15 ea for a blank + shipping and we still have to apply the design.

fresh

let them order it online. you can't beat that price.

Otherwise you can buy the white blanks and cover them with translucent blue (i think).

traffic signs online are often cheap but the turn around often stinks. if someone is in a bind, they just need to pay your costs. end of story.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Really, there's no sense in trying to compete with the internet, especially for a $100 order. Ain't worth the time, effort or money.

unclebun

I just called Grimco because my catalog listed $23.65. They quoted $42.20. I asked why, and they said price increases on the raw aluminum and on the EGP vinyl were the reason they raised prices on Jan 1.

bannertime

Reece once gave me a name of someone over in the Dallas area that makes them. Made different colors too. I can't find it, but they might be able to tell you. Just say you're needing a custom size or something. I'll scan through some more emails.