• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective Yard signs

Signed Out

Have a customer looking for 1000 yard signs. He wants them reflective. Can this be done by a screen printer?

Mosh

Does he realize how much these are going to cost? Off the top of my head I would guess $15-$20 each....
WAIT! did they ask about taking credit cards and told you to not worry about the shipping????

amw

Longtime Members
I would also add that I would contact the great people at firesprint they do great work and fast!

Marsha

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If they all have the same copy or at least in groups of like 25 or more alike.

Signed Out

Guess what I meant to say is "is there a reflective screen printing ink" or "reflective coroplast" If there is/was then reflective yard signs might be reasonably priced. Anyway I've looked into it and it doesn't seem like there exisits a reflective ink or coro for screen printing. The prices I've gotten from screen printers isn't any cheaper then I can produce them in house printing with the roland.

Homework is done, customer is sticking with non-reflective yard signs:doh:

Mosh

Are the inks reflective, I thought they were trans to be used over reflective blanks...
I looked on Naz-dar's site and didn't see any....got a link?