Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reflective

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by WOODBS, Oct 24, 2010.

1. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    What are you guys charging per square foot for 3m 680 cut vinyl installed? thanks

Tags:
  2. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Sq. ft.

It is not a good idea to base this on square footage since you left out variables such as size of letters or graphics, since weeding small compared to large with reflective is different, how much artwork you have done on this, is it going on flat surface compared to bends and such. You need to set up an hourly shop rate and take a professional guess at how long it will take you and add your material cost, overhead, travel time, etc.

3. Malkin

Malkin Very Active Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Augusta, ME
    I usually take the regular cost of the job (which assumes cast vinyl) and add $5 per square used to cover the material difference.

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    I double the cost of the decals themselves, on average. Install shouldn't taken any longer should it?

5. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    sorry, it's 4"x44" cut letters on 40 metal signs. I figured around 15psf, which came out about the same as double material etc