• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

reflective

John Butto

Sq. ft.

What are you guys charging per square foot for 3m 680 cut vinyl installed? thanks
It is not a good idea to base this on square footage since you left out variables such as size of letters or graphics, since weeding small compared to large with reflective is different, how much artwork you have done on this, is it going on flat surface compared to bends and such. You need to set up an hourly shop rate and take a professional guess at how long it will take you and add your material cost, overhead, travel time, etc.

Malkin

I usually take the regular cost of the job (which assumes cast vinyl) and add $5 per square used to cover the material difference.

Flame

I double the cost of the decals themselves, on average. Install shouldn't taken any longer should it?

WOODBS

sorry, it's 4"x44" cut letters on 40 metal signs. I figured around 15psf, which came out about the same as double material etc