Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

registration marks disappeared!

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by mark in tx, Jan 22, 2007.

1. mark in tx

mark in tx Very Active Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Harker Heights, Texas
    I went to do some print, laminate, and cut stickers, but when I select "Contour", the registration marks option just says "None" and the drop down menu has nothing in it.
    Is there something I am forgetting?

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Mark are you sure you have a cut line selected? don't need reg. marks to just print.

3. mark in tx

Oct 25, 2005
    Harker Heights, Texas
    Yep, have a contour line.
    Need the registration marks so I can reload and cut after laminating.

4. Color Dude

Color Dude Member

Jun 20, 2005
    What version of Flexi?

5. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    In 7.6 there weren’t registration marks for the VersaCamm. To add reg marks go to Production Manager > Setup > Default Job Properties > Printer Options tab and place a checkmark in Print Crop Mark.

6. mark in tx

Oct 25, 2005
    Harker Heights, Texas
    Mike,

Having no problems with crop marks, when I go into production manager, select contour options, the "Registration Marks" dropdown no longer has any options, and the "Material" area is greyed out.
    That is where I used to select a registration mark and then send as print only.

For whatever reason, those options and selections have disappeared after having used them for quite a long time now.