• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Registration marks

easystar

I have a Roland pro11 ex 540 print and cut printer. I know... I know but it works great. To laminate any print after printing,
I need to centre the cut pen within the black printed circle manually or use the auto feature. I would like to know how accurate
the cut pen knife needs to be dead centre of the first registration mark before cutting a laminated print. I find I am guessing because
there is no way to know the knife is on centre without having a vertical view. What are you doing to get the best accuracy?

Thanks in advance of your response.

2ny

I have a Roland pro11 ex 540 print and cut printer. I know... I know but it works great. To laminate any print after printing,
I need to centre the cut pen within the black printed circle manually or use the auto feature. I would like to know how accurate
the cut pen knife needs to be dead centre of the first registration mark before cutting a laminated print. I find I am guessing because
there is no way to know the knife is on centre without having a vertical view. What are you doing to get the best accuracy?

Thanks in advance of your response.
Hi.

I think that if the machine finds the marks it does not matter if you are a little of center.
If you are far off the mark the machine will fail to find the marks, and will not procede.

Best regards.