• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

registration marks

graphix

anyone mind sharing how to make a registration mark in corel, i need to make 1/4 in square reg mark..thanks

DigitalBBQ

Corel Draw can produce many type of registration marks. What will registration marks serve the purpose that you want to achieve? Color seperation, or Print/Cut, or Desktop Publishing Imposition ?

signage

Regs marks are under print!

Attachments

• regmark.jpg
    regmark.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 90

rcook99

In X3 goto Tool, Customization, Command in this window click on the File drop down and click on Macros. Then look for Main.CropMarks, click and drag that to your left toolbar. Once you do this you will have a Macro for crop marks and Registraion Marks. Hope this helps.

graphix

In X3 goto Tool, Customization, Command in this window click on the File drop down and click on Macros. Then look for Main.CropMarks, click and drag that to your left toolbar. Once you do this you will have a Macro for crop marks and Registraion Marks. Hope this helps.
Main.CropMarks are not there under macros,,,,followed the above instructions