• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reintroduction....

Moze

I joined a little while back under the username 'PSS'. At the time I wasn't a Merchant Member, but signed up today and added a name change to go along with it.

So, this will be my only post formed strictly for introducing and pitching my services.

My name is Moze Collins and I am the Owner-Operator of Precision Sign Services. I am based in the Dallas, TX area but travel nationwide to perform sign & site surveys, installations of non-illuminated signs (vinyl, dimensional lettering, plaques, ADA, directories, etc.), and perform code research and compilation.

If I can be of assistance to any of you, please let me know. My contact information is available via the Merchant List or Merchant Directory.

There are a lot of good folks here, I hope to work with some of you!

WildWestDesigns

Welcome from your neighbor northeast of you and past one state. Although I am a 6th generation native of Texas (originally from Plano TX and I still consider that my true home).