• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

remember what really matters in life...

Marlene

going thru some hard times as a family and made me remember what really matters in life. hug your loved ones, tell them you love them and enjoy the little things as you never know when or how life will turn out. be kind to each other as kindness is a gift that when given can make a person having a really horrible day not feel so bad

sorry to hear of your family troubles,will keep you and them in our prayers, but what you wrote made me think as I was going through boxes of photo's for my daughters up coming wedding I realized the years and the people that came and went in our lives and it is sad to think we don't spend enough time looking at them or staying in contact, we only use the photo's at weddings or funerals. So to all I say pull out the box and invite family and friends over, sit on the floor and start going through them, the time you spend and need to spend with them can never be replaced. Family ( hard times and all) can change in a blink of an eye