• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removable adhesive floor vinyl

Huntin2

Hi all, I have a client that is requesting an adhesive floor vinyl be applied to a expensive porcelain tile. They would like it to hold up for 6 months. Then be able to remove it without casing damage to the porcelain. They are requesting a guarantee.

Any suggestions on what vinyl/Lam to us. I can print UV or latex.

Steve

CanuckSigns

Hi all, I have a client that is requesting an adhesive floor vinyl be applied to a expensive porcelain tile. They would like it to hold up for 6 months. Then be able to remove it without casing damage to the porcelain. They are requesting a guarantee.

Steve

No vinyl should cause damage to a floor tile, it may leave a bunch of adhesive behind, but that's an easy fix with some rapid remover.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Steve

I have multiple solutions for this application that will work great in Latex and UV if your interested.

Dan360

We did floor decals with IJ40R/8509 10 months ago in house and they still look good. Did a removal test last week and it comes off easy without heat, left nothing behind on tile.

AaronSSsignsKC

Second the 40c with either 8508,8509,8510 i believe all 3 laminates meet the requirements for slip resistance. We use it a lot and have never had any trouble removing it from any surface.

boxerbay

oracal 3268 low tac removable + velvet UL 410 anti slip laminate like SEAL floor guard, or GF concept 211, or lamex 3.4mil floor lam. as long as its UL410 or ASTM c1028 rated for anti slip.