• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removable translucent vinyl that can be printed on

Drip Dry

Any suggestions on a truly removable translucent vinyl that I can print on.
I've been using Solvex. It prints great but the customer keeps complaining that it leaves glue behind. It's on less than a month and indoors.

Their also asking if there is something without glue.

Oh Yea, it's temporary, so their looking for inexpensive

Thanks

You can do a search on it but I believe I've seen at least one thread where somebody said they printed on regular translucent vinyl. In my experience it leaves little to no adhesive behind.

Mosh

TV show, just print it on trans, they have the bud for it. tell them they are getting the cheap stuff. They don't know! I have done stuff for three movies they filmed here in the midwest and they could care less what it costs. They act like they care, but what is $100 to them. NOTHING! The key is to let them think they are getting deal. They filmed About Schmidt here in town and I did a bunch of signs for that and they acted like price was a big deal, but I didn't budge a bit. In fact they filmed part of that in front of my shop. I even got to talk to Jack Nicholson. He stayed in front of my shop for two hours signing stuff for people. CLASS ACT!!!! Watch the movie and you can see my shop! The other movies were "Amerika" and "Indian Runner" The last was with Sean Penn, didn't get to see him.

Last edited:

Sticky Signs

Waterbeds & more. Is that your beautiful work of art Mosh? Let me guess, it was a cover up for an existing sign. Sweet.
I've heard that Jack Nicholson is a pretty nice dude.