• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question removable vinyl

netsol

we do not currently keep any sort of removable vinyl in stock
i am trying to formalize a price list with multiple columns for a few large "subjobbers"
i always have to overcomplicate a simple thing, so i want to have some "quick ship" options
(stuff you can get next day or even same day) so i want to keep a roll of removable vinyl on the shelf

suggestions? we normally purchase from harbor sales or graphics resources

we print on a roland sc545-ex & a mutoh vj-1617h normally

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
There are a lot of options....
Drytac Retac is a range of 6mil films (some smooth, most have textures). Great removability without harming a wall or other surfaces
Our FreshWater Films Removable Matte is just a monomeric matte vinyl with gray removable adhesive. People use it for decals and floor graphics
Drytac's Polar Smooth 150 Air is a new 6mil removable with air-egress...awesome for windows.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
For general use we keep a transit vinyl on hand. Transit vinyl is specifically for short term bus advertising and removes super clean and easy. The original transit vinyl is Busmark from Flexcon but most top brands also sell a specific one as well. Fellers even has a category "transit / changable" vinyl.

petepaz

this is common for us so we keep a couple in stock. general formulations, wallmark and mactac, roodle .
not saying they are the best just that they work for us. pretty much every brand will offer a version of what you are looking for.
might want to ask your vendor or contact the brand for some samples to try out