• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removable wall stickers?

omaan

My personal advice would be Wall decors Vinyl Decals are the perfect alternative to hand painted murals for those who like to change their wall decor every few years without the hassle of repainting. It is quick and easy to apply to any smooth surface.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
:thumb: it's good stuff and the way to go if you want cleanly removable but will stay put otherwise. Or you can take your chance with one of the assorted copycats or a supposed wall vinyl. Pretty much every vinyl I've tried that says is is specific for wall generally does not stay on the wall for long. PhotoTex is the way to go.

With our US patented Photo Tex adhesive I surely can send you a free sample roll and show you why ours is superior and let you test it for proof :) walterjr@phototexgroup.com just send me a e-mail if you like. Thanks.

J Hill Designs

just did a museum install (no photos sry) with avery 2611 - HEAVY ink coverage (photos of space, so ALOT of black), full bleed, 7'x10' -- stuck to low texture semi-gloss paint VERY well

:thumb:

TheLairdGuy

OK, So we're using Wall Noodle, but are having issues with the graphics staying on the bloody wall.
We left about a 1/4" border, no over-laminate, clean wall, out-gas period etc. So what could be the issue?
As per usual, many MANY thanks to EVERYONE here for the help! You ALL rock! :U Rock:

Cheers, Bryan

Hey Bryan,

I haven't been around this product a lot, and I thought I'd call into MACtac and see if this has happened to anyone before. The info I got back from them is essentially two parts.

There's the possibility of a bad batch of product, the only way to tell would be to get in touch with whomever you bought it from and see if they will work with you on some more material to re-do it.

The procedures you followed are all correct, so I doubt it's anything on your end.

The other potential issue could be the wall itself. Is it textured at all (however small)? Also, do you know what kind of paint or material the wall is? I bring this up because sometimes paints can have some kind of anti-stick coating in them. It makes it easier to keep the walls clean, but it's terrible for adhering any kind of graphics to it.

MrSalumi

I've used Oracal 3268 and it worked well on a flat wall surface. It tented a bit over a moderately orange peel textured wall. FYI